Payment Processing

We Make it Easy!

If you are thinking of modifying your current Arizona Child Custody order but don't want to pay the high cost of an attorney we can help!

If you are considering changing from sole custody to joint custody or joint custody to sole custody there are many important factors the Court considers before deciding to even grant you a hearing and then ultimately modify custody.

The best interests of the children is the court's only concern and some factors that Family Courts consider when modifying custody are the following:

  • The child's wishes
  • Each parent's wishes
  • The child's adjustment to home, school, and the community
  • Any history of domestic violence or child abuse
  • Whether the parents have provided primary care of the child
  • The mental and physical health of all individuals involved
  • The child's relationship with each parent
  • Each parent's willingness to foster a meaningful and substantial relationship with the other parent
  • Whether 1 parent has been accused of filing false allegations of neglect or abuse
  • Whether the parents have completed the Parent Information Class

MEDIATION: We will handle obtaining a date for both parents to attend Mediation. Many times child custody is determined at mediation if both parents come to an agreement.


Parenting time is the amount of time the non custodial parent spends with the children and parenting time can be modified without changing custody either by an agreement or by filing a Motion to Modify Parenting Time and making a court appearance.

If you want to increase or decrease the number of visitation days, the times of day that the children are with the non-custodial parent, summer vacations or holidays, typically, modifying an Arizona Visitation Order is substantially quicker than modifying custody.

We have handled cases like this since 1992 so you can count on our experience!

We have the software needed to calculate and prepare the documents that will help you!

We do all of the running around to file your documents so you don't have to!

We will file the documents at the Court for you.

We will have the other person served and make sure the Court receives "proof of service".

We keep track of all of the deadlines so the process is stress free for you!

After 25 days we will file a Request for an Order Granting or Denying a Custody Hearing. We will notify you of the custody hearing and prepare all of the documents required for your court hearing.

If you have questions or concerns that are not answered here then please call (520) 327-4000 and we will do our best to answer them.